1. What are cookies and why do we use them on the website?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device to access a certain website to store and retrieve information about the navigation done on the computer.
Cookies allow this website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about user options and habits. On this website, the cookies that exist are necessary for it to function.
2. What kind of cookies there?
Cookies, depending on the time they remain activated, can be divided into session or permanent cookies:
- Session cookies: The data collected and stored by these cookies is collected while the user browses the website, and is deleted when the browser is closed. They are usually used to store information that you want to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: Through these cookies, the data continues to be stored in the terminal for a certain period of time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Additionally, depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be classified as own or third party:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
As for the purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow traffic control and data communication.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow users to access according to some of their own characteristics that are collected (browser, language, etc.).
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites and allow the creation of a user profile.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies collect data on the management of advertising spaces.
3. What type of cookies does the web use?
4. How to disable cookies in your browser?
The user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the "private mode" or unlock certain cookies.